Monday, June 4, 2007

Roots Computer Backpack


Roots Computer Backpack
(Costco.ca)
50$+tax
This clever little backpack sports has more than enough pouches and pockets for students life. Personally I liked having a space for shoes/swimming gear, and it was decently protected from books. Important papers were secure in the laptop section-although I didn't trust my laptop in there after I found some scratches on my laptop case after a days use. I found myself wrapping my laptop around a towel for transportation after this. Cumbersome, but I take pride in keeping my laptop in mint condition as long as possible. Another bonus is two drink pouches on each side, and slutty enough to accept a nalgene bottle-definetly a plus. Another downside was the large, soft plastic zipper tags keep falling off. Pretty annoying.

No comments: